Southwest Institute of Natural Aesthetics offers multiple continuing education (CEU) courses ranging from our 180-hour Laser Technician training to our Aesthetics Master Educator program to single-day workshops on the latest waxing and skin care rejuvenation techniques. Licensed Aestheticians require this training for continued certification, while others simply choose to enhance the skills they already have and broad their marketability as an Aesthetician.
- Approved PREMIUM elective classes must be paid for at the time of registration.
- Please register with a SWINA Student Services specialist.
- Registrants must meet eligibility requirements (please see course descriptions for specific details).
- SWINA students who have passed their core white block may register for advanced classes.
- Classes are subject to cancellation if six students are not registered and confirmed seven days in advance of class start date. Please sign up and confirm early. If this should happen, SWIHA will refund all money paid by the student in the cancelled class.
- If the applicant is denied enrollment into a course, the applicant will receive notification and all funds for that course will be refunded to the applicant within 30 days from the date of determination.
- There is NO REFUND for books, supplies/kits, and PREMIUM class fees.
- Participants must attend all scheduled hours in order to receive credit for a course.
- Certificates will be mailed to students upon class completion.
- Current SWINA students will be issued their certificates during their Exit interview at
the completion of their program.
- SWINA students may earn clocked hours towards aesthetics clinic attendance, not
to exceed the credit hours denoted for the class.
Please Note: All continuing Education Courses, including Dermaplaning, Advanced Chemical Peels, and Brazilian Waxing, are considered PREMIUM classes unless otherwise specified.
Southwest Institute of Healing Arts
Because our Natural Aesthetics School was built out of Southwest Institute of Healing Arts, our students may choose to take any number of courses offered within their curriculum. Many of our current students and graduates attend SWIHA and enroll in courses which compliment their Aesthetics training. We have seen Aestheticians go on to broaden their scope in Holistic areas such as Spa Management, Reflexology, Cranial Unwinding, Life Coaching and many others!
Our sister-school, Southwest Institute of Healing Arts (SWIHA) is a state-recognized and nationally accredited holistic health college. SWIHA provides students with comprehensive training by dedicated, exceptional, and accomplished educators who are actively practicing in the holistic health care or healing arts field. All of the programs offered at SWIHA are designed to prepare students to begin in entry-level positions in their chosen field while they are completing the requirements for the more advanced Holistic Health Careers. Courses are offered On-Campus and Online…Learn More